Looking to be more efficient in your 2017 fraud fighting? Good news – we’ve made some changes to two user details sections in the Sift Science console that should help you do just that. Say hello to the updated Orders card and Locations card!
The refreshed Orders card gives you even more history on each order, so you can do better deep dives. Here are a few highlights of what’s new:
1. See a history of payment methods at a glance
2. Check out all the activity associated with a particular order
3. View any custom fields you’ve sent – without digging
4. See promos, the latest addition to Orders cards!
The updated Locations cards give you an easy way to compare all your users’ locations, side by side. Here’s a bit about what’s new with Locations:
1. Easily differentiate between older and newer locations with colors
2. See all locations relevant to you in one place – including listing, billing, shipping, and IP
3. Get richer information about each location
We hope these new cards make your team better, faster, and stronger in 2017. Try them out today and let us know what you think! Happy New Year!
Swaroop was a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Sift and is passionate about products that keep fraudsters and cyber criminals away. In a previous life, he built security products and learned his trade at cybersecurity firms including Proofpoint, FireEye, and F5 Networks.
Stop fraud, break down data silos, and lower friction with Sift.
Achieve up to 285% ROI
Increase user acceptance rates up to 99%
Drop time spent on manual review up to 80%
Your information will be used to contact you about our service and subscribe you to our direct marketing communications. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time. Please see our Website Privacy Notice.